Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2013 Wines have finally landed!

After a much extended delay, our new vintage 2013 wines are landing!

The 2013 Pinot Noir is in the same vein as the popular 2011, and as summer rolls on it will settle and starting opening up. A wine with lovely fruit and interesting oak - more complex than I expected!

The 2013 Chardonnay is exciting, subtly oaked, the wine is fruit driven, beautifully fresh and food friendly. That said, this baby will age beautifully and I can't wait to see how it develops! Good enough to make me think about entering a show...

The last of the 2013 gang is our first sparkling! We are still waiting for this one to come out of the winery, but we have high hopes for it. Of course, once it lands I can only sit and stare at it for at least four years...but I will fidget in anticipation, I promise you!


Try the 2013 Chard and Pinot this week on board the Spirit of Tasmania, or at Harvest Market!

Check out the Spirit's Flavours of Tassie infographic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Your comment will appear shortly!