Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OBP2010 at Jailhouse Grill

Something I have said to myself for a while now is why haven't we opened any avenues with restaurants in our own home town?

Well, I am very happy to see our OBP2010 being taken on by Launceston's Jailhouse Grill! 

The Jailhouse is a place I love - great atmosphere, fantastic people, a surprisingly excellent winelist, and some of the best steak I have enjoyed (I make sure Josh Hammersley is on the grill when I go). The menu has a great variety of dishes.

If there is anywhere that our 2010 Pinot is going to feel at home, it is in a steakhouse!

When you are in Launceston, make sure you visit the Jailhouse Grill
(I suggest you get a group together and book the private room!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Your comment will appear shortly!